- That I am not and have never been a Labour Party member.
- I am not a member of and have never attended a meeting of the Momentum organisation.
- I am a Socialist with a big, capital S.
- I have a history of active opposition to the Labour Party while it was hijacked and perverted by Tony Blair’s ‘New Labour’ regime.
- I am not in any sense concerned at being regarded as a ‘Conspiracy Theorist’. It has been established that there was a Hillsborough conspiracy. Blair & Co conspired to promote imaginary and non-existent weapons of mass destruction to attack Iraq despite the absence of any evidence. It was so abundantly clear at the time that this was a totally fabricated nonsense. Blair & Co published two fabricated dossiers.
Relatives of British Iraq War dead launch crowdfunding appeal for possible legal action against Tony Blair
ed: It appears that ‘the Establishment’ is totally prepared to protect Tony Blair despite his traitorous behaviour. I consider that to be unacceptable to myself and to the UK population and electorate.
ed: ed: It’s not as if it wasn’t expressed at the time, is it?